The Competition Series for Ninja Sport
Two part competition comprised of two "scenes": CHALLENGE and FOCUS
"To move uninterrupted through an environment or series of obstacles with fluidity, prowess, and stealth"
The CHALLENGE scene consists of the athlete maneuvering through obstacles such as barriers, tunnels, zip lines, railings, foam pits, up and down ropes, agility ladders, and more. Core strength and agility will be tested, in addition to speed. Courses will differ with competitive setting.
- Each athlete will complete the course for time and execution
- Value is placed on speed, strength, and execution of vaults.
"To use combinations of skillful spins, rolls, flips, and kicks to elude an opponent"
The FOCUS scene consists of the athlete performing 3-4 TAKES. (Picture a video game fight scene MINUS the opponent)
- a TAKE is the name for the set of combinations of turns, rolls, kicks, flips, or jumps.
- Depending on competitive level, the TAKES will be compulsory or freestyle.
- Compulsory combos will be predetermined by Ninja Sports International.
- Freestyle combos are the choice of the athlete.