This is an excellent opportunity with NinjaZone! This part-time position is located in Noblesville, IN at our NEW office/fulfillment center. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am-2 pm. Knowledge of ShipStation and BigCommerce is highly preferred. Keeping the customer in mind, this position requires the ability to fulfill customer orders in an accurate and timely fashion. This requires the ability to receive incoming product accurately, keep the on-hand inventory accurate, prepare shipments, contact freight carriers for pickup, and ship all orders on time. Also requires the ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner and provide documentation for the receipt and shipments of all orders.
- Demonstrating behavior consistent with all NinjaZone Values.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper/customer to rectify damages and shortages.
- Prepares receiving documents and interfaces with company software to properly document incoming items.
- Performs daily stocking and put away transactions keeping the inventory accurate.
- Transactions will be input via the inventory system.
- Prepares outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications and customer requirements.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work with Freight companies including USPS, UPS, etc. to ship products.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to handle and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to kneel or crouch.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- One year demonstrating related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret data charts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of computers and computer software (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc).
- Must be able to learn company order processing software, currently ShipStation.
- Knowledge of BigCommerce is a strong plus.
To learn more about our Mission and Values, please visit www.theninjazone.com.
Please include your resume in your application.