NinjaZone Academy is looking for a Ninja Coach! This position is responsible for helping children realize their potential through Ninja Sport. Ideal for athletes with backgrounds in gymnastics, martial arts, parkour, or free running. If you love working with kids, have a kind heart, and a love for fitness, this is the ideal place for you! This position is a dynamic blend of coaching, customer service, and tons of fun! Full-time and part-time positions are available with advancement opportunities for the right candidates. We have fun, but work hard, too… and we are changing the world – one awesome kid at a time.
Ninja Coach / On the Job
- Coaching children (ages 3-13)
- Create a friendly environment that encourages positive early childhood development
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses between individual athletes
- Implementation of the NinjaZone curriculum
- Spotting athletes on various skills, drills, and demonstrations
- Assisting with the development and promotion of Ninja Sport
- Developing confident, strong, and resilient children through Ninja Sport
- Love and passion for working with kids
- Proficient understanding of children’s behavior and tendencies
- Unparalleled energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills (parents want to hear from their child’s Ninja Coach)
- Physically active, capable of being on your feet throughout a shift
- Strong understanding of Ninja skills and safety (training provided)
- Working with children (1 year)
- Gymnastics/Martial Arts/Parkour (1 year)
- Coaching/Teaching (1 year)
What is NinjaZone?
The NinjaZone program combines obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts, and freestyle movement, with the freedom for kids to progress and learn at their own pace, by handing them the tools to shape their own experience. By letting children advance individually, within a defined and collaborative program, children of all ages and genders receive more than athletic gifts. They’re strong, confident kids. At NinjaZone, we’ve crafted a program to give children the skills and confidence to continue learning and developing.
Are you ready to become our next Ninja Coach? Fill out the online application below and we’ll contact you soon!
|Purpose||Make a positive impact on tomorrow's leaders, leaving the world a better place|
|Growth||Learn and develop new skills while becoming a better coach every day|
|Training||Ability to earn employer-paid advanced training through Ninja Sports International|
|Discounts||Employee discounts on all NinjaZone merchandise and apparel|