NinjaZone is looking for a Fulfillment Leader! This position is responsible for the fulfillment needs of Ninjas all across the globe. This part-time position is located in Noblesville, IN at our NEW office/fulfillment center. If you love working at your own pace and a flexible work schedule, this is the ideal place for you! Keeping the customer in mind, this position requires the ability to fulfill customer orders in an accurate and timely fashion. This requires the ability to receive incoming product accurately, keep the on-hand inventory accurate, prepare shipments, contact freight carriers for pickup, and ship all orders on time. The Fulfillment Leader also requires the ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner and provide documentation for the receipt and shipments of all orders. We have fun, but work hard, too… and we are changing the world – one awesome kid at a time.
Fulfillment Leader / On the Job
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with all NinjaZone Values.
- Examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, and records shortages.
- Corresponds with shipper/customer to rectify damages and shortages.
- Properly document incoming items.
- Keeping the daily inventory accurate.
- Transactions will be input via to the inventory system.
- Prepares outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications and customer requirements.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Must be able to work with Freight companies to ship products.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands.
- Occasionally required to kneel or crouch.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Fulfillment Leader encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Satisfactorily perform each essential duty.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Capability to write simple correspondence.
- Effectively present information to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Apply common sense understanding to customer service needs.
- Deal with problems involving several variables.
- Proficient knowledge of computers.
- Must be able to learn order processing software, currently ShipStation.
- Knowledge of BigCommerce is a huge plus.
- Related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience (1 year)
What is NinjaZone?
The NinjaZone program combines obstacle training, gymnastics, martial arts, and freestyle movement, with the freedom for kids to progress and learn at their own pace, by handing them the tools to shape their own experience. By letting children advance individually, within a defined and collaborative program, children of all ages and genders receive more than athletic gifts. They’re strong, confident kids. At NinjaZone, we’ve crafted a program to give children the skills and confidence to continue learning and developing.
Are you ready to become our next Fulfillment Leader? Fill out the online application below and we’ll contact you soon!