Hey Ninjas! We’re starting a blog series that’ll give you a chance to get to know the Ninjas behind the scenes of NinjaZone. This week, our featured Ninja is Ninja Tyler Allen!
3. Eye Color?
4. Favorite Color?
I don’t have a favorite color. I only like specific color combinations.
5. Job Title Here?
6. First Job Ever?
I was a baseball umpire.
7. Where’d you go to high school?
Center Grove High School.
8. Have kids?
9. Have any pets?
10. Who was your last text from?
My Fiancée, Kate.
11. Who’s your last call from?
My Dad, Troy.
12. Would you rather, eat one cockroach a day for the rest of your life, or have Donald Trump’s hair for the rest of your life?
13. Favorite Ninja Move?
14. Nachos or Tacos?
15. What is your hidden talent?
I’m pretty good at cornhole!
16. What’s the #1 thing to do on your bucket list?
I want to travel all throughout Spain.
17. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
Red Rocks Amphitheater.
18. Did you have a childhood nickname? If so, what was it?
TA, Ty, T-Money, Big T, and Ty Ty.
19. What sports did you play as a kid?
Mainly baseball, basketball and football.
20. Final question, what’s your favorite sport? (If you don’t say Ninja, you’re fired.)
Baseball, and Ninja!