Hey Ninjas! We’re starting a blog series that’ll give you a chance to get to know the Ninjas behind the scenes of NinjaZone. This week, our featured Ninja is Ninja Tate Schuetz!
3. Eye Color?
4. Favorite Color?
If we’re talking clothing then dark gray, in general, don’t have one.
5. Job Title Here?
Director of Optimization
6. First Job Ever?
I was a stock boy at Mr. D’s grocery.
7. Where’d you go to high school?
Lawrence Central, IN
8. Have kids?
Yes, 2 girls.
9. If so, how many?
A 12-year-old & 10-year-old.
10. Funniest thing one of your kids has ever done?
We laugh at my youngest daily.
11. Have any pets?
Yes, 3 of them.
12. If so how many and what?
All cats and hoping for less.
13. Who was your last text from?
It was from Jeremy about a concert.
14. Who’s your last call from?
Some telemarketer trying to offer a lower rate, and I’m on the do not call list…
15. Would you rather, eat one cockroach a day for the rest of your life, or have Donald Trump’s hair for the rest of your life?
I’ll take the hair.
16. Favorite Ninja Movie?
The Matrix, is that Ninja enough?
17. Nachos or Tacos?
18. What is your hidden talent?
I can solve a rubix cube in a few minutes.
19. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
Hiking the Napoli Coast in Kauai, Hawaii.
20. Did you have a childhood nickname?
21. If so, what was it?
In High School it was snake, and in college it was chicken boy.
22. What sports did you play as a kid?
23. Final question, what’s your favorite sport? (If you don’t say Ninja, you’re fired.)