Hey Ninjas! We’re starting a blog series that’ll give you a chance to get to know the Ninjas behind the scenes of NinjaZone. This week, our featured Ninja is Ninja Megan Noel!
3. Eye Color?
4. Favorite Color?
5. Job Title Here?
VP of Marketing and Public Relations
6. First Job Ever?
I worked in the Natural Science gallery at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis where I was peed on by a flying squirrel and bitten by a prairie dog. #askmeaboutmyscar
7. Where’d you go to high school?
North Central High School
8. Have kids?
Yes – two boys!
9. If so, how many?
I answered too soon…2…and they’re boys.
10. Funniest thing one of your kids has ever done?
Oh goodness, they do funny things regularly, so it’s hard to pick just one. Normally, it’s announcing inappropriate things at inopportune times (e.g. while standing in the stall in crowded restrooms).
11. Have any pets?
One cat – Jammer.
12. If so, how many and what?
Dang, I did it again. One. Cat. Named Jammer.
13. Who was your last text from?
My wonderful CEO, Casey.
14. Who’s your last call from?
My husband, Jason.
15. Would you rather, eat one cockroach a day for the rest of your life, or have Donald Trump’s hair for the rest of your life?
While both make me gag, cockroaches are pretty much the only bug I would smash. They are the most disgusting things on the planet. So, bring on the hair.
16. Favorite Ninja Move?
While it’s not so much a move, the Ninja Stance is my fave. It shows respect, and commitment, and focus. I love watching all our Ninjas embrace it.
17. Nachos or Tacos?
You misspelled ‘and’. Nachos AND Tacos.
18. What is your hidden talent?
I can read fast, and write even faster.
19. What’s the #1 thing to do on your bucket list?
Do everything on my bucket list.
20. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
I’ve been to a lot of cool places all around the world, fortunately, but the coolest place I’ve been is in the lawn, during my favorite band’s show, during a hot summer evening with my closest people around me.
21. Did you have a childhood nickname? If so, what was it?
Ugh, yes. They called me Rusty when I played soccer because growing up in the 80s everyone was named Megan (Russ is my maiden name)…and Chicken Legs, for obvious reasons.
22. What sports did you play as a kid?
I played soccer the longest but also ran track some. None of it very well.
23. Final question, what’s your favorite sport? (If you don’t say Ninja, you’re fired.)
Ninja for sure!