Hey Ninjas! We’re starting a blog series that’ll give you a chance to get to know the Ninjas behind the scenes of NinjaZone. This week, our featured Ninja is Ninja Audra Dittlinger!
3. Eye Color?
Depends on the weather. Usually greenish.
4. Favorite Color?
5. Job Title Here?
Title, schmitle. Technically I’m Director of Something, and also something and something else. Resident grammar geek.
6. First Job Ever?
Age 15— Sno Castle in Pendleton, IN. I could make a mean cherry cola and pink lemonade sno cone.
7. Where’d you go to high school?
Pendleton Heights High School
8. Have kids?
9. If so, how many?
3, including my husband.
10. Funniest thing one of your kids has ever done?
My daughter “spoke whale” before she ever spoke words. Thanks, Finding Nemo! Seriously, though. These kids make me laugh every single day.
11. Have any pets?
Nope. If a Pug happens to wander into your house and you don’t want it, send it my way.
12. If so, how many and what?
Give me all the Pugs!
13. Who was your last text from?
14. Who’s your last call from?
The mechanic. Boo.
15. Would you rather, eat one cockroach a day for the rest of your life, or have Donald Trump’s hair for the rest of your life?
Trump’s hair. I can’t hang with bugs.
16. Favorite Ninja Move?
I just love watching Trainers Danny and Michael teach kids how to flip off the wall and discover their confidence. Coolest. Job. Ever.
17. Nachos or Tacos?
Tacos. Extra cilantro.
18. What is your hidden talent?
I love to sing. I just won’t do it in public. 😄
19. What’s the #1 thing to do on your bucket list?
Open a coffeehouse in Jamaica.
20. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
See last question. 😄
21. Did you have a childhood nickname?
If so, what was it? Aud. Audie. Audiebelle. I still answer to all of these.
22. What sports did you play as a kid?
I danced and swam on the swim team through middle school. In high school, I was manager of the Cross Country, Track, and Wrestling teams. After I discovered show choir, my sports managerial duties took a back seat to the theatre. ***JAZZ HANDS!***
23. Final question, what’s your favorite sport? (If you don’t say Ninja, you’re fired.)
Ninja. Duh. Next up would be football.