Hey Ninjas! We’re starting a blog series that’ll give you a chance to get to know the Ninjas behind the scenes of NinjaZone. This week, our featured Ninja is Ninja Scott Rudicel, aka Rudi, aka rudiMental!
Scott Rudicel, but my friends call me Rudi, and if you’re reading this, you’re already my friend
48 years young!
3. Eye Color?
4. Favorite Color?
Purple and red
5, Job Title Here?
6. First Job Ever?
Taco Grande, like Taco Bell, but locally owned in Muncie, IN.
7. Where’d you go to high school?
Yorktown High School, outside Muncie, IN.
8. Have kids?
9. If so, how many?
1 – daughter Sophia, 7.5 years old
10. Funniest thing one of your kids has ever done?
Everything she does is funny. But my favorite is that she always wears mismatched socks, just like me, and I never had to force it. She loves it and it cracks me up!
11. Have any pets?
12. If so how many and what?
1 labradoodle, Wilson, and 1 cat, Yoshimi
13. Who was your last text from?
Our (Academy) head trainer, Mackenzie.
14. Who’s your last call from?
My wife, Emily.
15. Would you rather, eat one cockroach a day for the rest of your life, or have Donald Trump’s hair for the rest of your life?
I guess it’s cockroaches for me!
16. Favorite Ninja Move?
The Thief Vault
17. Nachos or Tacos?
Tacos. With nachos on top.
18. What is your hidden talent?
I still have a great basketball jump shot!
19. Where is the coolest place you’ve ever been?
I lived in northwest Montana for 5 years, and nothing Glacier National Park there.
20. Did you have a childhood nickname? If so, what was it?
Yep – and been called Rudi my whole life
21. What sports did you play as a kid?
Basketball, baseball, football, BMX
22. Final question, what’s your favorite sport? (If you don’t say Ninja, you’re fired.)